Rev. John A. Correia has been a member of Tri-City Covenant Church since 1995. He is blessed to have been married to his wife Sharon for eighteen years, for which the good Lord invested four beautiful children—Ernest, Christopher, Caleb, and Marie. They are grateful to have welcomed their daughter-in-law, Emma, and grandchild Tristan in recent history, both of whom make their home with son Caleb in South Carolina.
John happily serves the good people of Tri-City Covenant Church in the capacity of elder and thoroughly enjoys his work with the church’s key ministry, Tri-City Christian Academy, where he currently serves as the secondary department director and instructor. “It is an absolute privilege and blessing to participate in the vivacious life of this historic and dynamic community.”
When he is not at work or spending quality time with his family, Rev. Correia enjoys an occasional round of golf.
- The Father’s Land Trust (Joshua 1:1-9; John 17:1-26; Genesis 1:26-31, 12:1-3; Matthew 20:20-28, 26:36-46; 1 Corinthians 11:26) August 27, 2017
- Jesus Christ, the Guarantor of the Kingdom (Genesis 28:10-19; Romans 8:12-25; Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43) July 23, 2017
- The Joy of Confirming Sonship (Matthew 5:1-48; Luke 11:1-12:59) January 17, 2017
- Saints of God, it’s All About You (Deuteronomy 11:1-32) November 13, 2016
- God’s Purpose and Grace is the Church’s Surety of Victory (Lamentations 1:1-6) October 2, 2016
- Christ’s Church – Exemplars in Collaboration (Jeremiah 2:1-37) August 29, 2016
- Memoriam to Mobilize – A Lenten Reflection on the matter of Glory March 13, 2016
- Whose Inheritance Is It Anyway? (Mark 1:1-45) November 22, 2015
- Abiding in The Lord (John 15:1-11) August 2, 2015
- Peace be Unto You (John 20:1-31) April 5, 2015
- The Joy of the Lord is Your Strength (Nehemiah 8:1-18) January 25, 2015
- Consider Your Ways (Haggai 1:1-15) December 21, 2014